Student Learning Services
The role of Student Learning Services is to identify the diversity of students' learning profiles in order to foster academic growth and to facilitate individual academic achievement for students with individual learning styles.
- To identify students who may benefit from personalized academic guidance, and to assist parents with community assessment and learning services if needed.
- To increase awareness of and to accommodate a diversity of learning styles in the classroom, throughout the FRA campus and within the community.
- To make recommendations to parents to facilitate enhanced learning opportunities at home.
- To create in students an awareness of their strengths which can help them overcome academic challenges.
- To support teachers to enhance the academic skills of their students.
John Murray, Upper School Coordinator
Shaune Blevins, Middle School Coordinator
Ann Westerbeck, Lower School Coordinator